ENTRY AND NOTICE
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing at the time of entry and subject as otherwise provided in there Rules, the insurance shall begin at the time and date stated in the Certificate of Entry and shall continue until noon GMT on 20th February next following.
- The insurance shall be renewed for the next policy period on the same terms and conditions as those in force for the current policy period unless, at the request of the Member, other terms shall mutually be agreed or unless:
- notice shall have been given in writing by either the Member to the Managers or the Managers to the Member not later than noon GMT on 20th January in the current policy period, that the insurance specified in the notice is not be renewed, or
- the Managers shall have given notice not later than noon GMT on 20th January in the current policy period that the terms of the insurance by the Association for the next following policy period are to be changed, in which case the insurance for the next following policy period shall be renewed upon such terms as may be agreed between the Member and the Manager before noon GMT on 20th February immediately following such notice, and if no terms shall by then have been agreed, the insurance shall not be renewed;
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, the Directors or the Managers may at any time terminate the entry of any ship in the Association by giving seven days notice to the Member.
- A chartered ship shall not be withdrawn from the Association by a Member at any other time or in any other manner except with the written consent of the Managers.
- The Member shall be under a duty to disclose to the Association all material circumstances in connection with any renewal of this insurance. The duty shall arise 45 days prior to the expiry of the current policy period and shall continue until the Association is irrevocably committed to renew this insurance.