Notwithstanding any other provisions in these rules a Limit of Liability of US$ 250,000 any one accident or occurrence or series of accidents or occurrences shall be applicable to any and all liabilities, costs, claims, fines, penalties, compensation, losses, damages or expenses arising from any of the following:
- The transmission or alleged transmission of:
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19); or
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS CoV-2); or
- Any mutation or variation of COVID-19 or SARS CoV-2; or
- Any fear or threat of (a), (b) or (c) above.
- Any liability for, cost or expense to identify, clean up, detoxify, disinfect, remove, monitor or test for (a), (b) or (c) above;
- Any liability for, or loss, cost or expense arising out of any loss of revenue, loss of hire, business interruption, loss of market, delay or any indirect financial loss, howsoever described, resulting from (a), (b), (c) or (d) above, or any quarantine, which would otherwise be recoverable under these rules.
- For the purpose of this rule an outbreak of (a), (b) or (c) on board an entered vessel shall be treated as a single occurrence regardless of the number of persons affected.