- It is a condition precedent to the liability of the Association for any claim in respect of damage to the property of the Member that the claim is lodged with the Association within 12 months of the Member becoming aware of the existence of the damage concerned. If this condition precedent is not complied with, then the liability of the Association in respect of the claim concerned shall be extinguished.
- Unless otherwise recorded in the Certificate of Entry:
- if this entry is direct insurance, then the Claims Cooperation Clause (A) or (B) appearing in the Annex shall apply, and
- if this entry is reinsurance, then the Claims Control Clause appearing in the Annex shall apply.
- No other Clause appearing in the Annex shall apply to this insurance unless specifically incorporated herein by the Certificate of Entry.